Friday, June 29, 2012

'Smart' women are sexy

I’m lumping a lot of things into the word ‘smart’. Aspects like common sense without arrogance, natural and book learned intelligence, curiosity about the world, playfulness or seriousness in direct relation to the situation, and a solid connection to her body and spirit.

‘Smart’ shows itself in a lot of ways. It’s my thought that a woman, who typically has a more inward focus, can bring energy to bear in a way that cancels out brute force. A woman who is sure of herself can disarm a man with a word or a gesture. Face it gents, we can’t do that.

Any woman who can carry on a conversation about starting a new business while simultaneously setting the rigging on a sailboat is someone to be reckoned with. What? You say that’s too farfetched?

Okay, so how about a woman who works for a non-profit and helps dozens of people just because of the power of her heart? Or a woman who can drive a 40 foot mobile home through downtown traffic like she was born doing it? Does that still sound farfetched?

Better yet, consider a woman who broadcasts sexy, intelligent and capable while doing something simple, like gardening or teaching her children?

How many times has a woman in your life caused your inner turmoil or fear to dissipate with a single look or hug or light touch? Now imagine that power in the hands of a woman who understands how the real world works. Sexy as hell, wot?

Maybe it’s just me. I’ve been told before that I have a naïve attitude about who people really are. It just seems natural to me that properly expressed feminine energy is incredibly attractive.

Men are attracted to women for dozens of reasons. A nice rack or ass, a good job, a fancy car or house are all legitimate reasons. But I’m being totally honest when I say that even though the body catches my attention, it’s the mind and how it’s used that keeps my interest. I don’t think I’m the only man who admits that he’d get bored fast with an incredibly hot chick who didn't have two brain cells to rub together.

No comments:

Post a Comment